Reports show that over 60 million Americans have trouble sleeping. While these statistics are for people suffering from insomnia, there are many more who can’t sleep well for many other different reasons. For these people, and even those who have been officially diagnosed with insomnia, the struggle to find a solution for their lack of sleep is always ongoing. Many have tried pretty much everything the doctor ordered and are now turning to CBD gummies as an alternative remedy for sleep.
What are CBD Gummies?
CBD or cannabinoid is one of the many chemicals found in that oh so popular plant known as Cannabis Sativa. Commonly referred to as “weed,” cannabis has been used as a cure or remedy for a great many conditions for thousands of years now. CBD, however, doesn’t contain THC, which is the psychoactive chemical in weed that gets you high. Instead, CBD gives you more of a calming and soothing effect depending on how much of it you take.
Recently, CBD-based products have become quite popular with people because of the many perceived benefits that have been alluded to by most studies into the substance.
CBD-based products come in a variety of options, including:
There are other options as well, such as candies, chocolate, sweets, balms, elixirs, and even honey. Of all these forms of CBD, gummies are perhaps the most popular because they are both easy to use and have a mellow and slow-simmering effect. That and the fact that they can very easily be disguised as something else for those who don’t want anyone to know their little delightful secret as to why they are so “chill” all the time.
Can CBD Gummies Help with Sleep?
CBD has been linked to a great many benefits, including helping with anxiety and sleep. It’s easy to see why you might want to try CBD Gummies for sleep, after all, the chemical has been known to give one a calm, sedated demeanor. That, however, doesn’t explain how CBD can help with sleep.
There are two main thoughts as to how CBD can help with sleep:
CBD has been known to help relieve anxiety and pain. These are both issues that tend to make sleeping difficult and whatever remedy can minimize their symptoms is probably going to help you sleep as well.
There are suggestions that CBD interacts directly with the receptors in your brain that control your sleep and wake cycle. This school of thought suggests that CBD directly interacts with your body’s endocannabinoid system (ECS) – these are a series of receptors that helps to regulate certain functions in your bodies such as memory, appetite, sleep, mood and the perception of pain.
The ingestion of CBD helps to increase the brain’s capacity to deal with conditions such as stress which in turn results in a calmer mind which can help you sleep better.
Despite the lack of scientific research, there is also a myriad of anecdotal evidence to suggest that taking CBD helps people with sleep mostly due to the calming and relaxing effect that the chemical produces.
The Benefits of Using CBD Gummies for Sleep
When it comes to insomnia and general lack of sleep, there are way too many pills and other forms of medication and remedies that can help. The problem with these remedies is that most of them come with severe side effects and often require a prescription.
CBD, however, does not require a prescription and comes with a myriad of benefits when used as a remedy for sleep. Here are some benefits of using CBD gummies for sleep:
- Easy to take: you can just take them as you would regular candy
- Non-psychotropic: the gummies will give you the calming effect of CBD without giving you the high that comes with THC
- It’s faster: many other remedies take time to work while CBD gummies are much faster
- More effective even with less product: you can take just 1 to 3 gummies and have that beautiful calming effect
- It’s gentle on your body: unlike most prescription drugs, CBD gummies do not come with severe side effects that wreak havoc on the rest of your body
- They are easy to get: you don’t need a subscription or insurance to buy CBD gummies.
These are all reasons why you should try using CBD gummies to combat your sleep issues. If you want to give this a try, here are two of the best CBD Gummies for sleep in the market today.
10 MG CBD Gummies
Produced by Sunday Scaries, these 10 mg CBD Gummies are locally sourced directly from farms in the U.S. Furthermore, the ingredients that go into making these gummies are grown in accordance with the 2018 Farm Bill which ensures the CBD is pesticide-free.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: No THC
- Vitamin B12: Could help regulate your nervous system
- Vitamin D3: Could help boost your immunity
- Coconut Oil: Known for its ability to provide quick energy
- Pure Cane Sugar: The natural sweetness we all need
- Easy to use
- Easy to get
- Has the beautiful calming effect of CBD
- Only comes in 10 mg
If you are looking for tasty, highly affordable gummies that have been known to help people sleep better, then you might want to give these ones a try.
10 MG Vegan Gummies
Yes, even animal lovers have trouble sleeping. These Vegan Gummies are just as effective as the regular gummies but have no gelatin or any animal products as part of the ingredients.
- Vitamin B12: could help regulate your nervous system
- Organic Sunflower Oil: An antioxidant that does wonders for your skin
- Organic Sugar: the natural sweetness we all love.
- Full Spectrum CBD Oil: no THC
- Vitamin D3: could help boost your immunity
- Easy to use
- Contains no animal products
- Contains no gelatin
- Only comes in 10 mg
These gummies are not only easy to use but can be quite effective once you find the right dosage for your particular body and sleeping issues.
Choose the right CBD gummies for you and enjoy your well-deserved sleep!
This article is originally published by Kim Torres on SundayScaries.